Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ah, The First Post

Hello, blog land. I've thought about you for months, and now, after doodling some smiling broccoli, I have joined you.

This blog will mainly be about food, since that's mainly what I think about. Not just food, however. Meatless, often vegan food. Crazy, I know. But now that I've been a vegetarian for almost 7 years, I can't imagine eating any other way.  I hope you enjoy my recipes (or more accurately, my adaptations of other recipes) when I get around to posting them.

You can also expect to hear about my life. Maybe something about yoga (I love it), ballet (I love it when I'm in shape...), or how difficult it is to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day, five days a week (oh, life is so hard). I also offer musings on how different the east coast is from the west coast (of the US). After heading east for college, I now view the west as a sort of mythical paradise, which must be 100% accurate (memories always are).

That's all for now. I leave you with no pictures or links, just words. Hopefully, I will learn how to take pictures that aren't atrocious (dream big, kid).

Bye!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment